18 October 2012

Scam at Wer kennt wen

An:Hermann Quint 
Von:Lodge SectionWann:Heute, 13:17
Dear Quint



Just got this message to my wer kennt wen account. Typical Scam. If you get something like this delete it, block and report the sender.

Dear Quint

I am Mr. Alpha Khorombi, a banker by profession. I personally discovered a dormant account with a total sum of $9, 500,000.00 [NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS] during the Annual Audit of our Bank belonging to Mr A.Quint. Since the death of our deceased customer, nobody has operated in this account till date. Moreover, this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it. Definitely this fund will be confiscated if it remains dormant for some period of time without any claims. In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this money out of our bank to avoid our bank confiscating this fund.

Most importantly, you will be required to:
(1). Act as the original relative of the deceased person.
(2). Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
(3). At the completion of this transaction, the sharing method shall be 50% for me while 50% for you.

Respond to me through my private email address for details of this transaction: alphakhorombi@rocketmail.com

Waiting eagerly to hear from you soonest
Mr. Alpha Khorombi

No comments:

Post a Comment