27 January 2011

Newest Facebook Fraud.

Here are a few samples of Facebook Spam and Fraud. The First attempt was made to my Facebook Account, while the other was reported to me by a friend, I replaced his name with XXXXX to protect his privacy.

If email is his only Way of Communication, how can he send this Message through Facebook? Writing in capital Letters is also against the Netiquette and offending. I informed Facebook about this Scamer Account. I had to cut the End of the Message since it was to long for posting here.

ATTEN;Somchai Hermann Quint

HOW ARE Y...OU AND YOUR FAMILY?. HOPE ALL IS WELL.
MY NAME IS ( SERGEANT 1ST CLASS ) MARSHALL CASEY GEORGE, I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER, SERVING IN THE MILITARY WITH THE ARMY??S 3RD INFANTRY DIVISION. WITH A VERY DESPERATE NEED FOR ASSISTANCE, I HAVE SUMMED UP COURAGE TO CONTACT YOU. I FOUND YOUR CONTACT PARTICULARS IN AN ADDRESS JOURNAL. I AM SEEKING YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE TO MOVE THE SUM OF ( $28 MILLION U.S.DOLLARS ) TWENTY EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO YOU, AS FAR AS I CAN BE ASSURED THAT MY SHARE WILL BE SAFE
IN YOUR CARE UNTIL I COMPLETE MY SERVICE HERE.
SOURCE OF MONEY: ......................

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear XXXXXXXXX,
...
I‘m sorry if this proposal or information of mine may be a disturbance or harassment, Mr.P.A.El Ghandour was a senior engineer here in Togo West Africa and he was my client as well, he died by car accident and he also left some funds with Commercial Bank of Togo before he died so contact me for the claim trough this address below and for more information because you have the same last name with him.

NB: The funds left by your late relation which was my late client with Commercial Bank of Togo is $6.5 millions dollars

Please reply to my private email ID: sksandrakossi@gmail.com for more informations.

Remain bless
Best Regards
Mr Sandra Kossi.Esq
+2286066302

No comments:

Post a Comment