14 October 2010

Newest Royal Scam at Facebook

Yes you read right, now the British Royal Family got involved in scamming. Not the real one, but there are some people faking HRM Queen Elisabeth and her Grandson HRH Harry, Prince of Wales.

I got in Contact with a Scamer on Facebook which is using the Name of Prince Harry to involve me in some mysterious Business. The Person is telling me that his late Mother Princess Diana deposited 1.5 million Pound at a Bank in Cotonou, the economic capital of Benin, Africa.

The Contact to me was arranged through another person which said to be the Queen. Here are the Links to the Facebook Profiles of both:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001604806711

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001597333173




Both contacted me early morning Thailand Time, which means middle in the Night in London. I honestly believe that HRM the Queen already sleeps at midnight.




HRH Harry should also have Money enough to pay such a affidavit fee of  2,350 Pound by himself and he does not need to part the 1.5 millin with somebody he just meet at Facebook.

I copy a part of the conversation from yesterday to this Blog, so that you can make your own decision. Check also the spelling of our English. The Person I have chat with made some spelling mistakes, which I believe a native English speaking Person (and a member of the Royal Family!) would never make.




Facebook Chat from this Morning:

Today
6:47am
hi
6:47am
good morning
6:48am
how are you today?
6:48am
fine thank you.
6:48am
hoe was your night?
6:49am
I slept well. We had again a lot rain last night.
6:49am
ohh good weather
6:50am
The heat is dropping down, so the rain was real good.
6:51am
yes, cool weather
were you able to write the proposal?
6:52am
not finished yet, but I am half the way done.
6:52am
okay cool
i want to to share a thing with you but i want you to promise me that it will be between me and you
6:53am
it will be between us.
6:53am
are you serious?
6:54am
why ?
6:54am
the kind of person i am, if something is white is white.....If something is black is black....
Do you understand what i mean?
6:55am
I think I understadn this.
6:56am
i mean if you tell me not to tell anything that you told me and i will not tell anybody no matter anything
So what i want to tel you now i want it to be between you and i
6:57am
the only exception for this would be if I could get in trouble with the Law. Like you telling me you will rob a Bank. :)
6:57am
NEVER WILL TELL YOU TO ROB A BANK
6:57am
So will not have any Problem with it.
6:59am
okay good
7:00am
so please go on.
7:02am
I came accross the Deposit Certificate of £1.5 Million and i am the beneficiary of the money....She deposited the money before she died and when i came across it i contacted the bank in Cotonou and the Bank Manager told me that i am the benefifiary and the money is intact in the bank......I am telling you because i don't want to share it with anybody and i want us to have it processed and i will give you £750,000 to do the business you are sending the proposal
7:04am
Do you mean your Mother with She?
7:05am
The Bank manager said i just need to get an affidavit from the High Court in Cotonou, Republic Of Benin and it will only take a week for the processed of the money and i will have the £1.5 Million....You know how to do business and i want us to invest the money on the business
It was just my Mother that Deposited it alone and i am the benefifiary
7:06am
OK
7:09am
i have done all the necessary confirmations and i have kept the Certificate Of Deposit.....The affidavit will cost just £2,350 and once we pay the money and have the affidavit submitted to the Bank Manager, the money; £1.5 Million will be released to me under a week
7:09am
I see.
7:10am
Do you understand now?
I want this thing to be between you and me
are you there?
7:12am
I am here and I understand.
7:15am
Good.....Since i don't want anybody to know about it, i want you to help me with the Affidavit fee and i will make agreement with you via My Attorney that once the money is out, you will have the £750,000 for the business and all the expenses will be paid back


No comments:

Post a Comment