18 May 2010

Scam in Viadeo

Now Scammers has arrived at www.viadeo.com as well.  Mr Joseph williams wrote me the message below. Lucky for Viadeo Members is that the Person already got removed. Very fast response.
---------------------------------------------


Good day to you my friend, my name is Joseph williams,

living in Ghana. I seek your assistance in a business

transaction/investing.I will explain more in my next e-mail when I

get your reply.Please reach me back via my personal address

(josephwilliams_2@yahoo.com) Thank you.


Sincerely,

Joseph

3 comments:

  1. great job!! Your scam related informative post is very useful to scam awareness. I am also scam baiting technique handler. i have maintain one scam awareness blogspot.
    please visit our site if you like that please enter your comments... http://scambaiting.nigerianspam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good ...keep it up
    barney
    http://nigerian419scams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me,too. Viadeo has made it nearly impossible to report SPAM...I can't find contact/report spam links anywhere...here's the spam I received...

    ***********************************************************

    Attention'

    I wish to inform you that our Bank Diplomat Diallo Math is with your ATM Card
    value of $750,000 and he is now in Michigan United State Of America with your
    card and you can contact him with the below information.

    Contact Person: Diallo Math
    e-mail: youngpetre@yahoo.com.hk
    Phone: 409 539 7582

    Kindly reconfirm your delivery address to him so that he can deliver your ATM to
    your home address.

    My regards,
    PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE PAYMENT,
    MR.EDWIN BAUER MANAGING DIRECTOR
    EMAIL:( westernunion212@kimo.com)
    CALL HIM WITH THIS NUMBER
    PHONE: +22999744452

    ReplyDelete