06 July 2009

The Network with the most Scammers?

I am serious about the above Question. As Member of ecademy, Plaxo, linkedin, Facebook and some others, I would like to Network with my Contacts and extend my Networks in peace. In Yasni I have Scammers attacking me with unwanted suspicious Messages or they just add me to their empty Profile as a Contact.

Yasni is wide open for this Scammers, while at the other Social Networks I got maybe one scamming message per Year.

I really enjoy YASNI, but this Scammers there are the worst thing a Social- or Business Network can have and the Yasni Team should find a Solution to solve this Problem ASAP.

Here some samples from Today:

http://www.yasni.com/index.php?action=webprofile&name=+Beauty&number=253544

HI My name is beauty .I am a female I was im pressed when i saw your profile today at(www.yasni.com)and will like to establishe a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private e mail box(beautybless2 at yahoo.com). Thanks waiting to hear from you soon. beauty. Please contact on my email address ( beautybless2@yahoo.com ) i will like to send my photo 2 you
--------------------------------
http://www.yasni.com/index.php?action=webprofile&name=Queen+Doma&number=252820

Hello My name is miss queen,i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you, and i want you to send an mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address (queen4u_doma@yahoo.com). i believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life please send me mail to my e mail address. Please reply me with my email address here. (queen4u_doma@yahoo.com)
--------------------------------------------

I am not sure with the next 2 Profiles, but it looks like Scam.


http://www.yasni.com/index.php?action=webprofile&name=Veronica+Jacob&number=239563

my email add veronicaj808@gmail.com its my pleasure to meet you. God bless you.
---------------------------------------------

http://www.yasni.com/index.php?action=webprofile&name=Mary+Grace+Fontanilla&number=237252


hello there!
---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment