14 July 2009

ecademy scam

After a long time only receiving Scam and Spam on YASNI, now it start at ecademy as well. Just received following Letter in my Hotmail Inbox (My Company email just moved the message to Junkmail):

Hi Somchai Quint‏
From: Gold Mining Ltd (ecademy.goldmining968@yahoo.co.uk)

Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:09:21 AM
To: somchai@slks.co.th
Cc: somchaiq@hotmail.com


Hello,

I got your contact from Ecademy, and i wish to inform you that I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$19MILLION, which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 30% of the total sum for your partnership. We deal on Gold, HMS 1 & 2, COCO, RS 50/60.

The funds have since left to a private financial institution where the where the fund was deposited.While I was on the process, my boss recently got arrested on January 19th,2009 for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties in our country Ghana.

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the financial company release the money.This transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me,I will provide you with details.

Thank you very much. Write me on :
goldmining968@gmail.com
Ms.Janeette Gato

1 comment: