26 March 2009

A Lady from Africa !???

I received a email, which got through my Spam Filter, since it was reffering to Yasni.com. The email is suspecious and so I checked at Yasni first.

  1. There is no Lady called Becky Williams.
  2. the email comes from an IP (41.208.136.51) is from Guatemala
  3. This IP Address has no Web Server enabled !!! but the email claims to come from Yahoo.
This shows that the email is a Spam or Scam email. If you do a search in Google you should find some links which showing the Names Becky and Jennifer Williams linked to a Dating Website in Ghana. So we are back to the Paradise of Scamers.

Here the email:

Hello
How are you today?,
I hope all is well with you. I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that will grant my request in good faith
and understanding, My name is Becky, just went Through your profile at
(yasni.com) I have no options than letting you know that I am
are interested in the relationship with you, as well as to know more?
You can send e-mail to my e-mail (becky12williams@yahoo.com)
so that I can send more details on my own With my image. I believe that we can move here. However, keep in mind that Love has no color barrier to education is not a barrier to the return of land is not the socio-economic barriers, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, but it is important to love. I am waiting for your
mail to my e-mail address above. (becky12williams@yahoo.com)
Sincerely, Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment